The audition fee is a one-time fee due at time of application and is not refundable.
Audition fees currently in effect
The matriculation fee is a one-time fee due upon the onset of a student’s acceptance into an academic program at the YPM Music School.
This fee applies both to new students accepted into SMYPM as well as to students entering a new program.
- The matriculation fee includes tuition for the 1st month of study in the program enrolled.
- The matriculation fee does not apply to students billed with the re-registration fee.
- The matriculation fee is not refundable.
Matriculation fees currently in effect
The re-registration fee is a recurring fee due upon the beginning of each new academic year.
This fee applies to returning students who continue their studies within the same program.
- The re-registration fee includes tuition for the 1st month of study in the new academic year.
- The re-registration fee does not apply to students billed with the matriculation fee.
- The re-registration fee is not refundable.
Re-Registration fees currently in effect
Tuition is a recurring monthly fee charged on the 1st and due on the 30th of every month and applies to every active student at SM YPM.
With the exception of end-of-year juries, tuition is all-inclusive and covers a student’s common activities, such as:
- Instrumental Lessons
- Academic Classes
- Ensemble Classes
- Repertoire Classes
- Entrance to Master Classes
- Active / Passive Participation in Student Concerts
- Academic Finals both at the end of semester 1 and semester 2
Tuition fees currently in effect